Why ODU for Instructional Design & Technology?
Experts in instructional design and technology are in demand in every industry that relies on training, education or continuing education, from the military to healthcare to education itself. Our rigorous IDT program provides you with a solid grounding in instructional design, cognitive theory, research, and practical application to meet current and future challenges in this field.
Our program offers the flexibility for you to pursue your individual interests, such as:
- Instructional Design
- Instructional Message Design
- Distance Education
- Evaluation & Assessment
- Design of Technology-Mediated Instruction
- Human Performance Technology
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Modeling and Simulation (Certificate)
This program is not available in the following states: Washington